WHAT ARE COOKIES?
CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
To disable cookies, just follow the simple directions depending on your browser:
1) Open Internet Explorer.
2) Click on "Tools" and then "Internet Options".
3) Select the "Privacy" tab and change the settings for cookies.
4) Click on OK.
1) Open Google Chrome.
2) Click on "Tools" at the top right.
3) Select " Settings " and then click on "Show advanced settings".
4) Under "Privacy" Select "Content Settings".
5) Under the tab "Cookies " change the settings.
6) Click "Finish" to save your preferences.
1) Open Firefox.
2) Press the "Alt" button on your keyboard.
3) In the browser toolbar, select "Tools" and then "Options".
4) Select the "Privacy" tab
5) Go to "Timeline Settings" and then click "Use custom settings".
6) Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save preferences.